If you want to be a pleased trampoline owner, then you cannot afford to cast a blind eye to the Zupapa TUV Approved Trampoline. This relatively new trampoline has garnered a ton of eyeballs from trampoline shoppers across the globe. In a short period of time, it has suppressed all doubts and gained a good foothold in the trampoline market. It’s built quality is unmatched, and it offers plenty of room for multiple jumpers. As the title hints, it’s available in three different sizes—12, 14, and 15 feet.
The trampoline has a very sturdy design to it, and it’s built to last. Better yet, it can support more weight than a conventional trampoline. The higher weight rating speaks a lot about the trampoline’s built quality. Moreover, it offers plenty of bounce. Even guys on the heavier side can take some serious flight on this trampoline. Furthermore, the trampoline comes with a lot of freebies such as an enclosure net, safety pad, rain cover, and a safety ladder. The thing can definitely survive several years of aggressive use. Given the amazing built, it’s hard to mess up this trampoline.
What Do People say about the Zupapa TUV Approved Trampoline?
The customer reviews for the Zupapa TUV Approved Trampoline has been positive for the most part. Most users have commented that they liked the quality of the product for its price point. The high-end German engineering has been a hit with the masses. From cheerleaders to parents, users seem extremely happy with the product’s quality. In fact, most users have echoed the fact that it’s hard to find an equally capable safety approved trampoline for the asking price of this product. The usual market value for a product of this quality should be at least few hundred dollars more than its current asking price.
What Does TUV Approval Mean?
It simply means that the product is validated to be safe for both the humans and the environment. Remember, the product is made in Germany. So, a German-based third-party company has approved the product after a safety examination.
Does this Trampoline come with any Warranty?
The warranty on the Zupapa 15 14 12 FT TUV Approved Trampoline is pretty much unmatched. The makers have been pretty generous over here by offering a 10-year warranty on the frame along with a two-year warranty on the springs, safety pad net, and the jumping mat.
- The safety net enclosure is larger than what you will find on most trampolines out there on the market today. Of course, this equates to more user safety and protection.
- Heavy occupants can also use this trampoline. The 12 and 14 feet trampoline can support up to 330 lbs of weight, and the 15 feet trampoline can support up to 375 lbs of weight. No other trampoline can come close to beating these numbers
- For its features and durability, this trampoline is quite affordable. At the end of the day, you will get a high-quality trampoline and still have thousands of dollars left in your bank account for other leisure things in life.
- Zupapa Trampoline has more galvanized springs then it’s competitors. For example 15-ft model has 108 galvanized springs (while others have 96). This makes Zupapa Trampoline super stretch, much more comfortable and safer.
- With more than a few handful components, the set up can be rather difficult. This isn’t to say that there is no solution for the dreaded assembly burden. Pay close attention to the instruction manual and be prepared to spend more than a few hours towards the task, and you should be good to go. Of course, go step by step.
The Zupapa TUV Approved Trampoline is an affordable, sturdy, and safe buy for even the most super active individual out there. It’s highly recommended for people of all ages. A small family can easily hop on the trampoline and still not hit the weight restriction. Given the high ratings and safety evaluations, this trampoline can offer you the best bang for your trampoline bucks!
|Check Price on Amazon|
Does either the 2018 or 2019 Zupapa 15 ft trampoline come with an option of a purple mat covering the springs?
Yes, this Zupapa trampoline goes with a safer mat design which closes the gap between jumping mat and the spring pad.