Since I started writing about trampolines in the short stretches of my work-break, I was surprised by the overwhelming amount of response from the masses. Few swift requests compiled to hundreds in a matter of few weeks. All of a sudden, I was the new trampoline ‘guru’ of the Internet. Almost everyone out there was requesting me to review the latest trampolines on the market. Following pleas from tens and hundreds of readers out there, it didn’t feel right to sit on the information for too long. It’s not that I don’t have any alternate use of my time. But, I do realize that my sound advice might help someone out there. So, this long-requested topic will finally be out there for you guys to read and make a well-informed purchase decision. Given my 10+ years of experience in the industry, your kids trampoline deal will surely be better than usual.
- Trampolines for Kids
- Top 10 trampolines for Kids and Toddlers
- Pure Fun Kids Preschool Jumper: 36″ Mini Trampoline with Handrail
- Portable & Foldable Trampoline – 36 Dia. by GYMENIST
- Best Choice Products 55″ Round Kids Mini Trampoline
- The Original Toy Company Fold & Go Trampoline (TM)
- Serenelife 36″ Portable & Foldable Trampoline
- Merax Parent-Child Trampoline Twin Trampoline
- Bazoongi 48-Inch Bouncer Trampoline
- Kangaroo’s 36″ Kids Trampoline, Indoor Trampoline for Kids
- Little Tikes 7′ Trampoline
- Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Trampoline for Kids?
Trampolines for Kids
From backyards to parks, children trampoline is a big business. It’s often promoted both as an exercise and play tool. Kids simply love the bouncy fun that a trampoline has to offer. But, kids can easily hurt themselves on a trampoline. For the most part, the cure lies in finding the best trampoline for kids so that they don’t injure themselves in an ordinary morning, afternoon, evening, or any other time of the day. If you want to nail it on your first attempt, you better educate yourself on the topic. Now, you don’t have to add another major to your existing degrees to find the safest and best trampoline for kids. Fortunately, I know it all. Selling and advising people on trampolines has been my day-job for more than a decade. So, let me get to your service and highlight the best trampoline for kids that are worth a shot.
Top 10 trampolines for Kids and Toddlers
|Trampoline Model||Size||Weight Capacity||Price|
|1||Pure Fun Kids Preschool Jumper Trampoline||36"||75 lbs||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Portable and Foldable Kids Trampoline by GYMENIST||36"||150 lbs||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Best Choice Products 55" Round Kids Mini Trampoline w/Enclosure||55"||110 lbs||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||The Original Toy Company Fold & Go Trampoline||36"||150 lbs||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||SereneLife Highly Elastic Sports Trampoline||36"||220 lbs||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Merax Twin Trampoline - Mini Trampoline for Two Kids||55"x26"||180 lbs||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Bazoongi Bouncer Kids Trampoline||48"||100 lbs||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Sowow Kangaroos 36 Kids Trampoline||36"||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Little Tikes Kids Trampoline||7.7'||105 lbs||Check Price on Amazon|
Pure Fun Kids Preschool Jumper: 36″ Mini Trampoline with Handrail
This bright and attractive children trampoline is a favorite of little kids as well as adults. Kids love it because of the bouncy fun, and adults love it because they get full value for their money. For those who don’t know, it’s a mini trampoline for ages 3 and above up to 7 years. It can support weights up to 75 lbs.
- The trampoline has sufficient cushioning and padding to create a safe bounce and landing. Plus, there are safety bars in place for added safety and stability.
- Kids can get a good physical exercise on the trampoline without even realizing it. It’s strong and sturdy enough to offer hours and hours of fun every day for years to come.
- The trampoline doesn’t fold. You would have to separate the handles to fold the trampoline. This isn’t a promised feature. Therefore, we can’t think of this as a major assault on our wallet.
Overall, the Pure Fun Kids Preschool Jumper is a great trampoline for indoor use. Kids may intentionally try to abuse the crap out of it, but the trampoline will still live up for many years and beyond. Better yet, the price of the trampoline is excellent for what you get out of it.
|Check Price on Amazon|
Portable & Foldable Trampoline – 36 Dia. by GYMENIST
Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use, this trampoline by GYMENIST has garnered a lot of eyeballs ever since its inception. It’s constructed with user safety and convenience in mind. It has a folding design to it, and it has a padded cover in place to prevent your little ones from stepping through the bungee cord. The surface is also very bouncy for an enjoyable experience. As such, the product is suitable for kids aged three and above.
- It can support a maximum weight of 150 pounds, which is almost twice of what a typical mini-trampoline can handle.
- The trampoline features a tubular steel frame and a durable mat. Better yet, it comes assembled for the most part.
- This trampoline from GYMENIST is quite affordable, and it comes with a one-year warranty.
- The handles tend to shift a bit forward if it’s pushed too hard. Otherwise, there are no other manufacturing defects on the kids trampoline with handles.
In conclusion, this children trampoline can be used indoors as well as outdoors. It’s super sturdy for what it is, and it’s a perfect solution to burn some energy without even realizing it. It’s fun, safe, and attractive too. This trampoline can take a lot of beating from your boys and still stay in good shape.
|Check Price on Amazon|
Best Choice Products 55″ Round Kids Mini Trampoline
If you are looking for a great full-size outdoor trampoline equalizer for your kids, the Best Choice Products 55″ Round Kids Mini Trampoline can fit the bill for you. This indoor trampoline can live up to your little one’s craziness all day long. It’s made nice and safe with enclosed zippers to let your kids have fun without the risk of them bouncing or falling off. As such, this trampoline is recommended for ages 3 and above.
- The safety net does a good job of preventing the kids from super launching themselves. You simply need to zip the door up to keep your hyper jumper safe.
- To make it user-friendly, it also features a spring-free design. Moreover, it can easily fit into most playrooms because of its compact size.
- A gust of wind can knock over this mini-trampoline. So, it may not be an ideal outdoor play tool. It’s a perfect kids indoor trampoline.
For hours and hours of entertainment, this Best Choice Products 55″ Round Kids indoor trampoline is well-worth the asking price. One can get a lot of use out of this children trampoline. Kids will definitely be getting a lot of physical activity combined with loads of fun on this sturdy and wonderful trampoline.
|Check Price on Amazon|
The Original Toy Company Fold & Go Trampoline (TM)
If your kids love to jump on the couch, bed, or anything else, you can’t afford to cast a blind eye to this mini-trampoline because it would prove to be a perfect jumping tool for your little ones. This trampoline is well-made, and it offers an excellent bounce. Moreover, it’s secure enough to keep your kids safe during use. As such, it’s sold in two different colors—red and yellow.
- This trampoline can be assembled at record speed. Yes, the trampoline can be use-ready in as little as five minutes.
- For a mini trampoline, it’s quite sturdy. With a strong frame and base, the trampoline can easily support a user weight of 150 pounds.
- The handlebar is nicely padded to prevent a one-off bar to mouth accident.
- It does not fold up. So, be prepared for some space allocation for this play tool.
The Original Toy Company Fold & Go Trampoline is a great jumping solution for your little wonders. For its cost, it’s a tad bit pricier than the competition, but it’s a high-quality trampoline. So, you will be glad about your decision to bring home this mini-trampoline.
|Check Price on Amazon|
Serenelife 36″ Portable & Foldable Trampoline
If you are looking for a safe indoor fun equipment for your kids, the Serenelife 36″ Portable & Foldable Trampoline may prove to be a pragmatic solution to your lookout. It’s of good size for indoor bouncing and jumping. The mat is firm enough to offer a great bounce to have a fun-filled affair. Jumping and bouncing on this trampoline feels as good as a gym-quality workout. So, it’s a great play tool for fun and low impact workout. As such, it can support 220 lbs of weight.
- The handlebar is quite high (24 inches) to fit most users. Kids can use the bar to control the bounce. Also, this kids trampoline with handles is nicely padded for user safety.
- This trampoline has a space saving design to it. It’s foldable and portable. Its compact size makes it easy to carry from one place to another without too much of a fuss.
- The padding on the bottom can begin to slide down a little bit after few months of use.
The Serenelife 36″ Portable & Foldable Trampoline is a perfect little thing to have in the corner of your house for an abundance of fun and to help kids burn off their extra energy. It helps them have loads of fun without being a couch-potato person. It’s affordable and safe as well. So, you can’t really ask for a better deal from a play tool.
|Check Price on Amazon|
Merax Parent-Child Trampoline Twin Trampoline
The Merax Parent-Child Trampoline is a perfect play tool for a wonderful parent-child activity. Compared to its counterparts, this trampoline has a unique oval design it to for added security and stability. Plus, it can be folded for easy storage. It’s perfect to accommodate two kids or a child-parent. As such, the billed weight capacity is 180 lbs.
- The product is constructed from high-quality and durable materials for the sake of longevity. So, your kids will grow up playing on this trampoline.
- It’s easy to assembly by a solo-parent without the need for any additional equipment. Also, the handle on this trampoline is removable. So, one can use it without the handlebar too.
- It has metal in some areas, so it may catch rust over a period of time when left outdoors.
This trampoline has everything that you might be looking for in a parent-child integrated play tool. One can jump together or solo to enjoy a great time on the trampoline. For a mini trampoline, you will surely be pleased with the purchase. Overall, this indoor and outdoor trampoline for kids is pure jumping happiness wrapped into a play tool, to say the very least.
|Check Price on Amazon|
Bazoongi 48-Inch Bouncer Trampoline
Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, the Bazoongi 48-Inch Bouncer Trampoline is a great first-timer trampoline for kids. It comes with a balanced handrail and safety pad to protect the user during play. Furthermore, it includes six legs for extra stability and security at the base area. The maximum weight handling capacity of this trampoline is 100 lbs, so it can fit the needs of most families with kids.
- It features thirty 3.5″ Galvanized Springs and a rust-resistant steel frame for a durable construction. Past users have confirmed that the trampoline can go the distance.
- It’s bouncier and stable enough to support bigger kids as well. The product is built to withstand a lot of beatings. So, it can stand up to daily use for many years.
- Assembly is not as easy as the makers make it sound. It does take a fair amount of strength and patience to do the job right. Your fingers may also hurt a tad bit during the process.
It’s a long-lasting trampoline that can offer your kids bucket loads of fun-filled hours for several years to come. The quality of this indoor and outdoor trampoline for kids is simply unmatched. It’s very safe and sturdy for your precious kids. High-energy kids will never have a dull moment on this trampoline.
|Check Price on Amazon|
Kangaroo’s 36″ Kids Trampoline, Indoor Trampoline for Kids
The Kangaroo’s 36″ Kids Trampoline is a 3-foot trampoline for indoor and outdoor use. Although it’s stated as an indoor use product, it can be used outdoor as well under adult supervision. The trampoline has passed all the necessary safety tests for kid’s use. As such, the product is ideal for kids above the age of five.
- The product is nicely-designed, it’s well-balanced, and deemed safe for daily use. Also, the handlebar offers good support during use.
- The bounce is great and even across the jumping area. Unlike the rivals, one can expect good bounce by jumping on the sides of the trampoline as well.
- Some degree of a learning curve is involved over here. Kids may take some time to get the hang of the trampoline before they are able to bounce/jump perfectly with complete control.
For a great release of energy and playful times, the Kangaroo’s 36″ Kids Trampoline is the perfect solution. Kids can bounce nonstop on this trampoline without the fear of getting injured. Kids will surely catch up with good habits such as going to bed early after tiring themselves on this energy-burning and playful tool.
|Check Price on Amazon|
Little Tikes 7′ Trampoline
The Little Tikes 7′ is a high-quality trampoline that offers safe, bouncy fun. Given the product’s quality and safe built, kids love jumping on it. Your kids might jump like a maniac, especially for the first few weeks. It’s not crazily big nor too small. It has the right size to it for kid’s daily usage. As such, the product is designed for outdoor use only, and it can take a maximum weight of 105 pounds.
- It features a PE net, and heavy-duty steel poles to make the bouncer feel safe and secure during play. Also, the labor of love needed to put together this trampoline is very less.
- Most of the past users appear very satisfied with the use and features of this trampoline. Gladly enough, most user reviews for the Little Tikes 7′ Trampoline has been very positive.
- The price of this trampoline is a bit on the higher side. So, it may not be the right play tool for all the kids out there, especially not for the budget shoppers. Also, this trampoline does not have a top.
The Little Tikes 7′ Trampoline is a five-star quality product. It has all the necessary attractions and features to make users crave for the product. For its high-quality, years of use, and entertainment value, it should be a no-brainer choice for all the trampoline shoppers out there who don’t mind shaving off a little more money than usual for a high-quality trampoline.
|Check Price on Amazon|
Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Trampoline for Kids?
To get the best kids trampoline that money can buy, you are advised to pay heed to the pointers given below. This trampoline buying guide will offer you a great jumpstart on your trampoline for kids hunting pursuit.
Goes without saying, you should do business only with a reputable company. This is a sure-fire way to improve your chances of getting a good trampoline for your little ones. Also, avoid a product with lots of complaints and recalls. Products with no brand backing or inferior quality trampolines don’t deserve a place in your shopping cart. Strike them out before they dig a hole in your wallet.
Kids Trampoline with Enclosure
Instances of kids jumping or falling off the trampoline is not unheard of. To eliminate this problem, one should get kids trampoline with enclosure as an inbuilt feature. You can also get a standalone enclosure, but it’s usually quite expensive. Ideally speaking, an enclosure should feature gently curved poles and a sturdy mesh along with opening-closing zippers for easy entry and exit into the trampoline.
Measure your Real Estate
Whether you are getting a trampoline for indoor or outdoor use, measure the free space inside your house or your backyard to be sure that you are getting a trampoline of the right size for your kids. Goes without saying, the chosen trampoline should fit well in the chosen area. There should be sufficient overhead clearance space too to accommodate a one-off high bounce to prevent a head-to-ceiling collusion.
Know the Users
There is no one-size fits all best kids trampoline out there. Almost every trampoline out there has a maximum weight bearing capacity. Therefore, you need to get a trampoline that can support the weight of your kids. If neighborhood kids are also allowed to play on the trampoline, then their body weight should also be taken into account while placing a purchase order. Simply put, you should choose a trampoline that can handle more weight if it’s expected to accommodate a lot of people.
As a smart shopper, you would want your investment for the best kids trampoline to last for a long time. Therefore, it helps to shop for a trampoline with a good product warranty and not some cheap product with no warranty. Remember, some defects are not apparent until you start using the product. A good product warranty will cover your back over here. A good trampoline from a reputed brand will generally come with a product warranty. Be sure to review it before dropping your hard-earning money on the product.
- If the trampoline you purchased comes with springs, it should have spring pads to cover the springs to prevent undesirable injuries to the user.
- Even the spring pads may not offer 100% protection against injuries. Therefore, get a spring free trampoline if possible. Spring free ones may provide less bounce, but they are safer than the ones with spring.
- Between round and rectangular trampolines, consider a round-shaped trampoline because a rectangular one can create a dangerously high bounce.
- Choose a trampoline of the right size to avoid a ‘yuck’ look on your face down the road. Most of the mini trampolines can accommodate only one or two persons at a time.
- The chosen trampoline should have safety bars to grab to help kids learn the jump. Plus, there should be ladders to help kids climb in and out of the trampoline safely.
- Some trampolines have loose and wobbly frames that can endanger your kids. What you need to seek is a well-constructed frame that’s built to last.
As you can tell by now, a trampoline is a wonderful piece of equipment that can get your kids jumping with joy for several years and beyond. It’s a great investment for your little one’s joy, betterment, physical, and psychological enrichment. It can help them reach new fitness heights at a young age itself. So, it pays to get a good children trampoline for our little ones. Fortunately, you guys don’t have to bounce and jump around to figure out the best kids trampoline from the rest. I have already compiled the top 10 lists for your convenience. So, feel free to steal my ideas and bring home a new trampoline without frying your brain. Happy trampoline shopping!