This round trampoline offers a premium and safe bounce like nothing else in the market. It’s preferred by gymnasts as well as individuals looking for safe family fun. It’s also ergonomically friendly for most backyards. As such, the maximum user weight allowed on this trampoline is 330 lbs. So, it’s not one of those cheap trampolines that will bend or break easily.
This trampoline comes with a safety enclosure to take care of every other safety woes that a user may have. Moreover, it features a total of six W-shaped legs to offer solid support at the base. Better yet, there are a total of 72 galvanized springs for improved rust resistance and tension. For more entertainment, it features a flexible basketball hoop as well. It encourages users to play with it. Therefore, it proves to be a perfect outdoor toy to keep users entertained for years.
What People say about the Merax 14-Feet Round Trampoline?
After weeks and weeks of bouncing, scores of customers have commented that it’s one of the safest and best-designed trampolines on the market today. Most users have also stated that a jumper’s balance is well-supported by the trampoline. The impact is nicely absorbed, and it offers a better bounce than most of the traditional trampolines out there. As a result, users don’t have to work harder to achieve a high bounce.
- Is this Trampoline Suitable for Adults?
Every person in the family (kid or adult) can use this trampoline. Given the high weight bearing capacity, multiple people can use this trampoline at the same time. Of course, the conventional advice is that only one person should use a trampoline at a time to avoid injuries from collusion.
- Does it arrive with a Basketball?
A basketball is not a part of the deal. You are getting a complimentary basketball hoop only. But, you can get a cheap basketball from Walmart or any other retail store to make the most of the ultimate basketball hoop addition that this trampoline has to offer.
- How Long Does Assembly Take?
If you are not in a hurry, expect to spend 3 to 4 hours for the sake of assembly. If two people were to work on it, you could cut the assembly time by almost half. Also, at full working speed, you can expect to get the job done sooner. Nevertheless, wilful patience would prove to be a great virtue over here.
- To level the playing field with the top rivals, it comes with a galvanized steel ladder for easy entry and exit into the trampoline. Also, the overall structure is solid enough to make users feel relaxed.
- It’s built strong. So, you won’t break it during use. As mentioned earlier, the safe user weight for this trampoline is 330 lbs. As long as you don’t get too big for the trampoline, it will serve you for many years to come.
- The net goes to the edge of the jumping mat and not further than that. This limits the interior space to a certain extent. For those who don’t know, some of the high-end trampolines come with nets that go outside the frame to maximize the jumping space. So, the Merax 14-Feet Round Trampoline can be improved in this regard.
Merax 14-Feet Round Trampoline is a budget-friendly trampoline that’s a fry cry from the other flimsy trampolines out there on the market today. Everything put together, this well-known and loved trampoline provides safe family fun to every member of the family. At its price range, it offers great stability and high bounce to scare off its rivals.
Our rating: (4.5 / 5)