This round trampoline offers a premium and safe bounce like nothing else in the market. It’s preferred by gymnasts as well as individuals looking for safe family fun. It’s also ergonomically friendly for most backyards. As such, the maximum user weight allowed on this trampoline is 330 lbs. So, it’s not one of those cheap trampolines that will bend or break easily. Product Features This trampoline comes with a safety enclosure to take care of every other safety woes that a user may have. Moreover, it features a total of six W-shaped legs to offer solid support at the base. Better yet, there are aRead More →
Merax is a world famous company founded in 1995 in LA, California. It provides innovative products for everyday use in a wide range of categories such as home, office, pets, travel, fitness and other. Merax trampolines for both kids and adults are one of the best products in the industry.
Looking for the best suitable trampoline may be a tedious work. If you are searching for a trampoline for your kid or for yourself, looking through Merax models is an eligible thing. These trampolines are very popular and come in various sizes, shapes and options. The variations include:
- Trampoline with Basketball Hoop
- Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
- Mini Exercise Trampoline
- Exercise Fitness Trampoline Home Workout Cardio Training
- Folding Parent-Child Trampoline Twin Trampoline
Trampolines are very versatile and are affordable for most households. Quality is great, some Merax adult trampolines and can even carry the weight more than the mentioned limit, i.e. 300lbs.
Typical Merax trampoline consists of these parts:
- Backboard (for basketball). This board is a tough heavy-duty board that is used to attach the basketball net to it.
- Metal rim with net. This is the hoop where the basketball is to be put and is attached to the backboard.
- Poles with protective padding. The poles are used to support the protective mesh.
- Protective Mesh. These is the mesh used to be wrapped around so that one wouldn’t fall off the trampoline.
- Springs. These springs attach the Trampoline mat to the galvanized steel frames and are tough enough to ensure good bouncing experience.
- Steel frames. These are “W” shaped frames providing base support to the whole trampoline configuration.
- Trampoline Mat. This mat provides the bounce feature to the trampoline on which one can jump and have the joy of playing the basketball on it.
- Protective Mat. This mat covers the area of exposed springs that attach the mats to the frame so that one doesn’t get hurt by the springs by stepping.
Below you will find reviews of the top Merax trampolines we tested. This will help you to navigate in the world of trampolines and choose the best trampoline for your needs.