Mark my words: I testify myself as a serious procrastinator over here. Having spent countless years in a retail store, I have always wanted to write this stuff, but this thing stayed on my to-do list forever. I thought about writing it in pieces, but I never found enough time for doable action. At least, this was the prime excuse for several years and beyond. For those who don’t know, I sell trampolines for a living. So, you won’t find a better-qualified person than me for this review. I am more than happy to introduce you guys to the best trampolines on the market today. Finally, I can enjoy great peace of mind by untangling myself from this dustier to-do list. To begin with, let me tell you guys a little bit about trampolines.
- Product Introduction
- What are the Best Rated Trampolines: Top 10 Trampolines
- Merax 14-Feet Round Trampoline
- Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure, 15-Feet
- Zupapa 12, 14, 15 ft TUV Approved Round Trampoline
- Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline
- Giantex Trampoline Combo Bounce Jump Safety Enclosure Net W/Spring Pad Ladder
- Upper Bounce Trampoline
- Exacme TUV Approved Trampoline
- Merax 12-Feet Round Trampoline
- Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline
- Upper Bounce Easy Assemble “Spacious” Rectangular Trampoline
- Trampoline Buying Guide
- Final Words
A trampoline is a tool that is a popular choice for jumping and bouncing for fun, sports, exercise, or simply entertainment. This play tool has been a hit with kids and adults alike. Believe it or not, there are companies that post annual revenues in millions and millions from the sale of trampolines. These companies haven’t even invented the trampoline. At best, they have made some alteration to a conventional trampoline to give their products a winning edge in the fiercely competitive trampoline market. Since no two trampolines are the same, you should be fishing for them wisely. This is where my professional experience can help. So, let me dive into the meat of the matter without any second-guesses to inch my way to the list of best trampoline reviews on the market today.
What are the Best Rated Trampolines: Top 10 Trampolines
Merax 14-Feet Round Trampoline
This well-engineered trampoline is a functional over flashy trampoline that has been able to impress users like nothing else in the market. The product boasts a host of safety features to make users crave for the equipment. It also comes with safety enclosure, basketball hoop, and a ladder for user comfort and convenience. As such, the item arrives in 3 enormous boxes, and it has a maximum weight bearing capacity of 330lbs.
- The weight limit of 330 lbs makes it a suitable jumping item for all the members of the family. Past customers have cited that it’s a very durable item.
- The safety net is well-made and attached around the trampoline itself. So, one won’t have to worry about kids injuring themselves in the middle of an ordinary day.
- The assembly instructions are not up to the mark. Even a 10-year old can find misspelled words in the instruction manual. As it is, assembling takes hours and hours, and the rather unclear instructions don’t help the cause.
If you have searched for more trampolines than the pages in the chemistry book, your search for a good trampoline could end with this feature-rich and well-made Merax 14-Feet Round Trampoline. It’s reasonably priced, and it provides much better bounce than the products from some of the best trampoline brands in the same price range. To sum it up, it’s a good play tool for tons of fun.
|Check Price on Amazon
|Read Full Review
Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure, 15-Feet
The Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline is a top-rated product preferred by beginners as well as competitive users. It comes with solid safety features to keep the bouncer safe at all times. Above all, the frame and net are quite solid and sturdy to offer great value for one’s hard-earned money.
- It’s bouncier than most of the other rectangle trampolines out there. It’s simply OMG! Moreover, one can expect a lot of action from the product because it can stand up to a lot of use for several years and beyond.
- Compared to the round trampoline, the rectangle shape offers more room for jumping and bouncing. So, be prepared for lots and lots of fun. It would prove to be the best energy burning tool for your little ones.
- This trampoline doesn’t come on a shoestring budget, so it may not be a suitable item for all the budget trampoline shoppers out there. The price is justified for its features, but budget shoppers will have to hunt for something else.
The Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline is a superior rectangle trampoline that you will find on the market today. For its size, it has the best features. Your kid may never ever need a playmate. This trampoline is endless fun packed in a play tool.
|Check Price on Amazon
|Read Full Review
Zupapa 12, 14, 15 ft TUV Approved Round Trampoline
If you are looking for an ideal investment for wonderful family time, this Zupapa Round Trampoline should be on your radar. The product is TUV certified, which means that it’s deemed safe for human use. With many long poles and steel joints, the product is built with user safety in mind. The overall product design and structure makes this trampoline a more comfortable and secure bouncing play tool than its rivals. It is available in 3 sizes: 12, 14 and 15 feet.
- Even for the smallest 12 feet model the billed weight limit is 330 lbs, which is relatively higher than most trampolines in this product’s price range. Also, most parts carry a good product warranty. 15 feet model has even more weight capacity of 375 lbs.
- No drilling is required for the sake of assembly. All parts are nicely labeled to ease your assembly load. A ladder, rain cover, and a safety enclosure is also thrown in the deal for no extra cost.
- Expect mild discoloration after a couple of years of use. Since this is just a cosmetic issue, one shouldn’t really look at this as a major strike against the trampoline.
For superior jumping and bouncing experience at a reasonable price point, one can’t go wrong with the Zupapa TUV Approved Trampoline. Believe it or not, it’s longevity is unmatched. Not to forget the fact that it’s rated to handle double the weight of a typical trampoline. From clever design to solid product warranty, this trampoline is a wonderful product to own. It’s sure to keep you and your family members entertained for years to come.
|Check Price on Amazon
|Read Full Review
Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline
The Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline is a perfect trampoline for all the first-timers out there. It features six W-shaped legs for better structural stability than its competition. Moreover, the net sits nicely inside the springs to prevent a fall during use. This 12-footer trampoline is sold in five different colors—blue, camo, green, purple, and red.
- The enclosure along with the additional security features makes this an extremely safe-to-use product. The six bases surely make the bouncer feel safe.
- Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline can offer a full blast of entertainment to your kids on a daily basis. It can tire them to a point where you will see them sleep like little babies.
- The trampoline’s weight limit is capped at 200 lbs. So, it won’t be an understatement to claim that it’s safe to have only one person at a time on this trampoline. Also, the assembly requires more common sense than guidance from the manual.
Whether you are looking to get a trampoline for occasional or daily use, the Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline can fit the bill for you. It’s well-made, and it’s one of the safest trampolines out there. Moreover, it’s reasonably priced, and kids love it too. What more can you ask for?
|Check Price on Amazon
Giantex Trampoline Combo Bounce Jump Safety Enclosure Net W/Spring Pad Ladder
Committed to designing a safe, durable, and highly playful trampoline, the Giantex Trampoline nails it with its functions and features. It comes with a heavy-duty frame, mat, safety enclosure net, and a spring padded ladder for better playing experience. From 8 to 16 feet, you get plenty of choices at different price points.
- You can jump like crazy on this trampoline without risking an injury. All thanks to the smart product design. Better yet, it barely makes any noise during use. For a trampoline, it’s quite lightweight too.
- This trampoline features a galvanized and rust-resistant steel frame for durability and longevity. Moreover, the frame is supported by U-shaped legs at the base for bouncing stability like nothing else in the market.
- The trampoline does not come with any warranty. Although the trampoline itself is great, you might feel like you are hitting a wall when faced with any problem due to the lack of product warranty.
The Giantex Trampoline Bounce Safety Enclosure blends safety and quality like’s nobody’s business to offer loads of exciting hours without the risk of an injury. It can be used safely by people of all ages. This trampoline takes the joy of bouncing and jumping to a whole new level. Even if you are a 300-pound guy, it will make you fly like a free bird.
|Check Price on Amazon
Upper Bounce Trampoline
Constructed from top-shelf materials and eight-row stitching for enhanced safety, the Upper Bounce Trampoline can give all its rivals a run for their money. The bounce and stability of this trampoline are second to none. So, your research for a high-quality trampoline can end with the Upper Bounce Trampoline. For those who don’t know, it’s available in different sizes starting from 7.5 feet all the way up to 16 feet.
- This trampoline is the easiest to assemble. So, it won’t seem like a science project or anything else of that nature. Moreover, one can also get it apart without too much of a fuss for storage during the winter months.
- The trampoline stays in shape even after several years of use. Given the product’s quality, you won’t feel the need to upgrade or replace the trampoline anytime soon.
- The hooks that hold the net at the bottom are made of plastic. This isn’t to say that they snap out within days or weeks of use. But, the company would have been better off using some durable material for the latches/hooks.
This trampoline can be a family’s daily use item. If you have space for a big trampoline, you can go for a large-size trampoline. It’s a perfect option for those who are looking to have unlimited hours of entertainment on a trampoline. Overall, it’s a phenomenal buy for its asking price.
|Check Price on Amazon
Exacme TUV Approved Trampoline
The Exacme TUV Approved Trampoline is available in various sizes from 8 to 16 feet. This is a budget-friendly trampoline that can brighten anyone’s day. Made from galvanized, rust-resistant tubing, the trampoline is strong and stable. It’s built to offer great support as well as protection during play. The bounce is supreme as well. As such, it’s sold in seven different sizes, and all of them are said to be weatherproof.
- The product is TUV certified. It has also undergone UV and GST testing. So, it’s deemed safe for human use on many fronts. Given the 6 W-shaped legs and multiple balanced contact points, it’s more stable than its counterparts.
- Its weight limit is 375 lbs, which is the highest you will find around. From 8 feet to 16 feet, you also get to choose the trampoline of your choice. The 12+ foot models can support a whopping weight of 398 lbs.
- It’s suitable for both kids as well as adults. Given the fact that its TUV certified, anyone can bounce with confidence on this trampoline without the fear of an injury.
- This trampoline may not be at par with some of the best in the class high-end trampolines out there in terms of extras and soft paddings. But, it’s well worth the asking price.
If you are looking for a higher weight limit trampoline, the Exacme TUV Approved Trampoline should be a no-brainer choice. No other product comes close to qualifying or matching this trampoline for its sturdy built and superior weight bearing capacity. The smaller ones can be perfect for satisfying little jumpers, while the large ones can be sought for the whole family.
|Check Price on Amazon
Merax 12-Feet Round Trampoline
The Merax 12-Feet Round Trampoline could prove to be an amazing addition to your family. This trampoline has quality written all over it. The product features an excellent bed that delivers a fantastic bounce. It can adequately meet the needs of kids as well as adults in the house. Moreover, it’s strong and well-built enough to supports 300 lbs of human weight. Frankly speaking, it’s hard to find an equally capable trampoline for its price point.
- It features zipper enclosure for easy entry and exit. So, you won’t feel the need to haul your children in and out of the trampoline.
- The materials are UV-protected, so the trampoline may not fade easily even after several years of use. Although it’s shipped in 3 different boxes, all of them arrive at the same time.
- It’s not a high-end trampoline. So, if you are an Olympic athlete or some competitive sportsmen, this trampoline may not be perfect for your needs. It’s ideal for families seeking recreational entertainment.
If you are looking for a low-priced trampoline that’s safe and durable, this Merax 12-Feet Round Trampoline can cater to your specific needs. Despite the low price, this trampoline packs up a powerful punch. It’s a popular pick among budget shoppers. You and your family can expect to have a lot of exciting times on this trampoline.
|Check Price on Amazon
Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline
This is one of the top-selling trampolines out there that won’t fade in the hot sun or take flight when encountered with major winds. Most of the interlocking parts come with a set screw to prevent the legs from falling off. Moreover, the safety net is strong enough to offer a solid bounce yet prevent the user from rolling off. For the sake of variety, this trampoline is sold in four colors—green, blue, camo, and red.
- With detailed pictures, product assembly won’t prove to be a task from hell. Most users have commented that it’s much easier to assemble this trampoline compared to other products in the same spectrum. Also, it’s easy to move the product around.
- The safety net ensures that no kids fall or trip. Even if you have a stream of kids playing on the trampoline for extended hours, it can handle the remarkable amount of traffic like a pro.
- All the parts are heavy-duty except for the tools and plastic top caps that are used for putting the springs on. It would have been great if the company had paid attention to this small detail as well.
If you don’t like shaving off top-dollars for a high-quality product, this trampoline could prove to be a great equalizer without the high price tag attached to it. It can offer you fabulous fun for many years to come. So, there is no need to spend a grand or more for a trampoline, when you can have this product delivered right at your doorsteps at a reasonable price point. In fact, it’s shockingly surprising to get this product at its asking price.
|Check Price on Amazon
Upper Bounce Easy Assemble “Spacious” Rectangular Trampoline
The Upper Bounce Easy Assemble “Spacious” Rectangular Trampoline can be your ticket to countless hours of fun from jumping and bouncing in your own backyard. The trampoline is loaded with a bunch of features to make it an extremely safe and durable product. For instance, it features Fiber Flex Enclosure to make it easier to get in and out of the trampoline. Also, the safety net is nicely threaded down with the springs. So, there is no chance of tripping or falling. Moreover, it’s available in two sizes: 8 x 14 feet and 9 x 15 feet.
- This rectangular trampoline has a weight capacity of 500 lbs, which is the top-of-the-line weight bearing capacity for a rectangular trampoline. It offers plenty of room, and the bounce is high enough to do front flips, backflips, cartwheels, and other cool trampoline tricks.
- The instructions in the product manual are easy to follow even for a non-technical person. The set-up is easy enough for a single person to complete the job on his/her own from start to finish. But, one should be prepared to spend an hour or two for assembly.
- In rare instances, the net can detach from one of the poles. This isn’t a major con because one simply needs to snap it back in its place to enjoy their time on the trampoline again. Other than this, there aren’t any deal-breaking flaws with this trampoline.
If you like a rectangle-shaped trampoline, then you should set your eyes on this product. It’s easy to assemble, safe to operate, and fun to use. It’s really bouncier, studier, and quieter than the host of other trampolines out there. If you have some extra funds, go for the bigger size to make the most of your time on a trampoline.
|Check Price on Amazon
Trampoline Buying Guide
Getting a trampoline without knowledge can prove to be a dangerous affair. There is a real danger involved over here. Therefore, don’t leave anything on chance. Almost always, do some research before you reach out to your wallet. Don’t worry, if you don’t know anything about it yet because this isn’t something that you were supposed to learn as a kid. Nevertheless, to save you all the mental horrors, I have included below a trampoline buying guide that can get you the best trampoline for the money.
Solid Safety Net
It’s hard to stress the importance of strong safety nets for the bouncer’s safety and protection. I have personally seen kids propel over the net and fall due to the absence of a solid enclosure. Being an industry expert, I do not recommend getting a trampoline without a safety net. Not only does a safety net prevent a fall, but it also prevents collusion with the frame. Your best bet would be to get nets that feature thick strands. The ones with thin strands deteriorate much faster in the outdoor environment. Also, the chosen net should close properly to avoid instances of kids falling off the trampoline.
It’s a must to choose a trampoline with high-quality components for product longevity and as a means for injury prevention. High-quality parts will ensure secure bouncing and jumping without the risk of injury. By properly absorbing the shock, it will prevent the falling jumpers from getting injured. Broken parts, shaky base, bending poles can lead to catastrophic injuries. Also, the safety pads should stay in place at all times. Do not consider pads made from light foam. High-quality springs are a must as well. Large and good quality springs generally deliver a smooth and supreme bounce by safely absorbing a bouncer’s jump energy. So, look for a trampoline with large springs that are located preferably on the outside of the net and not on the inside.
Unless you see a sea of positive reviews for a trampoline, it’s advisable not to choose a trampoline without a product warranty. Consider it to be an integral part of the sale. As you might already know, the longer the warranty, the better it is for you as a shopper. Also, longer the product warranty, the higher is the product’s quality. So, just by looking at the product warranty, you should be able to gauge the product’s quality to a certain extent. What I have noticed over the years is that companies who have confidence in their products do not shy away from offering a generous product warranty.
Indoor trampolines need not be inspected for UV protection padding. However, an outdoor trampoline will need UV protection, especially if the trampoline is placed in an area that receives constant sunlight. The UV protection padding will prevent the trampoline from premature wear and tear. So, the product will last for longer than usual even when exposed to outdoor harshness. You can also cover the trampoline when it’s not in use. It’s a nice way to protect your investment on a trampoline.
- If you have enough space in your backyard, get the biggest backyard trampoline possible to do some cool trampoline tricks to impress your friends and neighbors. When space is not a constraint, you will be able to do a lot of moves without feeling restricted.
- The best trampoline shape and best trampoline size also matter. Generally speaking, the heavier the frame, the better it is. A heavy trampoline is generally made from high-quality components, and they are more stable during use. So, if you are in a rush to make a purchase decision, go for a heavy trampoline to reduce the risk of an embarrassing purchase decision.
- The sideway stability of the trampoline also tells a lot about the product’s quality. If you were to jump on the edges of a low-quality trampoline, you would find it hard to feel safe. You will almost trip off or fall. On the other hand, the edges of a high-quality trampoline will provide a good bounce without a shaky performance.
- Check the maximum weight bearing capacity of the trampoline to see if it fits your needs or not. Also, check if the spare parts for your model are easy to get or not. After all, you would need a quick replacement, if things were to go south down the road. Not to forget the fact that hard-to-find replacement parts can keep your trampoline non-functional for a long time.
Best Place to Buy a Trampoline?
Best trampoline to buy can be purchased online as well as offline. From Walmart to other retail outlets, you aren’t limited to choices over here. Of course, when you choose to shop online, you will get limitless choices. From kids trampoline, trampoline with enclosure, trampoline with net, rebounders, bounce houses, and more, you will be exposed to a lot of options while shopping for trampolines online. You will also find it easy to lay your hands on a cheap trampoline without too much of a fuss. Therefore, your best bet would be to shop online for the best trampoline for adults and kids as well.
Word of Advice
Always, place your trampoline on an even surface, preferably a soft surface. Also, try to keep an overhead clearance space of 24 feet. Moreover, do not overload the trampoline because overloading can weaken or even damage the structure. Furthermore, do not ever jump on a wet trampoline. I do not recommend the use of trampolines for kids below the age of six because their fragile bones may not be ready for the jumping movements. If you were to get a mini trampoline for your little ones, purchase a trampoline that comes with handlebars. I would also suggest maintaining the area around the trampoline even if there is an enclosure to protect you. Finally, replace parts such as springs and padding whenever you notice visible damage to prevent the risk of injuries.
Goes without saying, a trampoline offers long-term benefits on many fronts, be it fun, health, or simply socialization. The only time it can be a cause of misery is when you get yourself an inferior product that will not only create a dent in your bank account but will also injure you or your family members. Therefore, it helps to play your cards well over here. Impulse buying is a complete no over here. I have already compiled a list of top 10 trampolines for your convenience. So, go ahead and cherry-pick your favorite trampoline from the list of choices. You will surely be satisfied and smitten with these products. You can thank me later!